Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Miscellaneous (in three life-changing points)

Here's some random stuff:

1. Thanks for all the feedback on the Romans 13:14 cartoons. I've been amazed at all the encouragement I've received from these drawings. Several people at my church have communicated something along the lines of "you should do this all the time." Of course if I did, I think it would get old after about two weeks. "Let me try to explain what the Apostle Paul meant by 'food sacrificed to idols' by showing you a doodle I did of a big hunk of steak..." The truth is that most passages or biblical concepts don't lend themselves to cartoon explanation quite so easily as "feeding the flesh." We'll see. I'm sure a cartoon will crop up again some time.

2. Someone recently asked if we could organize the posts on the blog into categories. Yes, that is coming very soon. My assistant Katherine has been working hard (with the help of our friend Tim Challies) on moving everything from this blog and my old website into a new, combined, neatly organized blog/website. It's going to be a big improvement from what we have now. It should be here in the next couple weeks.

3. I don't really have a third point, but as a preacher I don't feel comfortable ending this post with only two. Why do I so often have three points? Seriously, I'm not trying to. It might be some sort of subconcious trinitarian thing. Hmmm, I'll have to think about that more.

Have a great day.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?