Saturday, December 02, 2006

Joshua Quinn's Blog Post and Photo Essay


Well, we're almost ready to come home. As we sit here, waiting to get on the train for the airport, we decided to let Joshua Quinn do his own post. The following are his exact words, dictated to Dad. As you'll see, even in a far away country, his primary preoccupation is his favorite movie, Cars! He couldn't quite grasp the concept of writing a letter to many people. So, most of what he dictated is directed to a couple of friends. Enjoy!
Hi, Evan! I need to tell you that I don't like Star Wars anymore, but I like the movie Cars more. I would be hoping that on my birthday that you could give me one of the figures of the movie Cars like the little fixer. I don't think you've seen the movie Cars. But I think you've seen Star Wars.

Hi, Miss Joy. I don't think you've watched the movie Cars either like I said to Evan. Did you know that I'm more excited to go home than to stay? But I miss some people. There are taxi cars in Japan that are different colors that I call names from the movie Cars.

There's a picture on the ceiling on the wall next to another picture and it has numbers on the bottom. Not to mention that if you don't know what this is, it's a blog post. If you don't like blog posts say, "Don't give me another blog post."

So, Miss Joy. I would like to see you again.

Thank you everyone who prayed for me.
Thanks for reading! The following are pictures that Joshua Quinn took all by himself as we walked around Tokyo. He picked these samples out by himself. Note the car theme also pervades his photography.










|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?