Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shannon's Interview on Valley of Vision


My sweet wife who sang three songs on the new Sovereign Grace album Valley of Vision has recently been interviewed about the project.

You can watch the video here.

Shannon is so incredible. I don't deserve this lady. What she didn't mention in the interview is that she learned her songs and did the recording in the midst of a very busy season of getting ready for a new year of homeschooling. She's given up so many music opportunities to support me and to care for our kids. I am so grateful that she values our children more than career success. That's why I love to see God use her on projects like this.

She puts so much of herself into each song she records. That comes through when you listen. I recently got a copy of the album. It really is top notch. Hope you get to check it out.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?