Monday, August 28, 2006
Justin Taylor Owns the Internet
My friend Justin Taylor is officially the owner of the internet. Here's where you can catch him in action:
1. First, if you're a little behind, here's a more autobiographical interview Justin did with Adrian Warnock.I thank God for Justin Taylor, his love for Jesus Christ and his keen mind that he's using for Kingdom purposes. He's a good man and I hope you'll join me in benefitting from his work.
2. He's done an informative article on the emerging church for 9 Marks Ministry.
3. By the way, here are Justin's books (that he either wrote or edited).
4. You can read an interview series with Justin at the New Attitude blog:
Between Two Worlds.
6. It's also been recently revealed that Justin has personally written all the content on Wikipedia. Okay, that's a joke but the guy is prolific.