Tuesday, June 06, 2006

On Vacation

This week my family heads south for our vacation. A very kind friend is letting us use their place in Florida. We're really looking forward to this time together.

Maybe our paths will cross this month. Here are two places I'll be in June:
Grace Community Church in Bradenton, FL. I'll be speaking at my friend Scott Hawkin's church on June 11 and 18th. If you're nearby you're welcome to join us.

Creation East is the biggest Christian music festival in the country. I love the heart for ministry that Harry Thomas and his team carry and I'm glad to be back. I'll be speaking there twice on June 30. My friend Curtis Allen (aka Voice) will also be performing that day. Make sure and catch his show.
If you think of the Harris family please pray that God will refresh us and help us create life-long memories together.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?