Tuesday, March 28, 2006

IKDG Gets a Mention on "The View"

Today I got a call from Penny at my publisher telling me that the producer of the ABC daytime television show The View had called to say that they'd be mentioning I Kissed Dating Goodbye on their Friday, March 31 show.

I don't know anything about this show so I visited their website. I'm really curious what in the world they'd have to say about my book. Evidently they have a guest host and she mentions having read it.

Please pray that even if the book is mocked, if its God's will this brief mention will lead to some viewer tracking down the book and discovering in its pages the good news of God's love through Jesus Christ. That would be wonderful. Ultimately that's why I wrote it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?