Friday, January 27, 2006

Join the Podcast

A guy named Luke recently posted this review in our iTunes podcast review section:

"In some weird way a couple years ago I ended up with a New Attitude MP3 of every sermon from all the past years. The first one I decided to listen to was “The Main Thing” by CJ Mahaney. While all of my friends decided over the summer to go on mission trips I had to stay home. These sermons helped me learn so much. From “The Main Thing Pt. 1 and 2” to Joshua’s “Blind Bartimaeus” and “Stop Dating The Church” these sermons have been a real blessing from God. I highly recommend this Podcast for anyone, particularly the College age group, to listen and be blessed. Oh, and by the way. I was so pumped to find out that The New Attitude Conference is coming to Louisville, Kentucky MY HOMETOWN! I can not wait."

Thanks for the encouragement, Luke!

To join the Covenant Life Church podcast, click here.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?