Monday, August 08, 2005

New Title and Cover


Two days ago I received my first copy of the newly titled and repackaged "Sex is Not the Problem (Lust Is)." I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I suppose for a lot of people it will be called "The Book Formerly Known as Not Even a Hint."

We decided to make this change because we had a lot of people telling us that they had no idea what the book was about.
It was also spurred on by the release of Max Lucado's book that featured the same "water look" as Not Even a Hint. We thought it would be good to change the cover art and in the process thought we might as well go all the way and change the title.

Not much has changed inside the book. I only adjusted the preface and then we added a section in the back called "Purity Download" that gives advice on sexual purity online.

So give me your honest opinion on the new title. Thumbs up? Thumbs down?

Walmart gave us the thumbs down. They told the publisher they wouldn't sell it because it had "sex" in the title. Of course Walmart owns half the world so that was a little disconcerting. But then I learned that they never sold it with the old title anyway. So who cares?

Oh, and here's a blog review of the book (with it's old title) from a reader in Malaysia.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?