Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Any Old School New Attitude Folks Out There?


My old friend Sheena posted a comment. It is a scary thing to have people who knew you in highschool!

Sheena, you asked about Trevor Massely. He was the perfect (imaginary) homeschooler that we wrote about. The hilarious thing is that a lot of people didn't get the joke and thought he was real.

So I'm curious, are there any New Attitude Magazine subscribers out there? A few months ago someone asked me about NA Magazine and so I pulled out all the old back issues and went through them. Wow. Talk about a flood of memories. I wish there were some way to do a big reunion party or something.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from old subscribers.

The picture is of me and Shan in Central Park last month.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?