Friday, July 29, 2005

Answer on Searching for True Love


Michelle asked, "Is the "Searching For True Love" video series available in DVD? I'm a youth group leader from Newcastle, Australia and we would like to purchase the set to use in our youth group meetings later this term. We haven't been able to locate the items here. Thanks!"

Josh Answer: Michelle, I'm afraid the videos you're looking for (now titled "The I Kissed Dating Goodbye Video Series") are not available on DVD. I'm hoping that they will be but can't promise anything right now.

If you'd like to get them on video they're available as a 3-part set from Sovereign Grace for $28.

But I'm going to pass your email on to my publisher and plead with them to get them on DVD for you.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?