Monday, March 14, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #213

I just want to send out a big THANK YOU to our Pastor (Pastor Van). Pastor Van is a true man of God, leading not only in word but in example - demonstrating a true and sincere devotion to God and a huge heart for people.

Pastor Van came to our church with a vision which has become our mission: "Strengthening Families by Reaching the Next Generation for Christ".

Throught Pastor Van's leadership and commitment, our church has grown by leaps and bounds and the next generation is being reached.

Pastor Van believes that church goes beyond the walls of a building. And that shows.

I've never been involved in a church that reaches out the way this one does. My wife and I are blessed to have found our church and we're blessed not only on Sundays, but every day, knowing that we have a pastor with a true heart for God, for young people, and for all people.

Thank you Pastor Van.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?