Monday, March 14, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #208

Hello! I'm Aissa from the Philippines. I appreciate my Pastor Arnie very much because he inspires the men in our church to rise up in faith and to take on the "automatic" leadership that God has bestowed upon men. He is very commited to the vision of our church which is to honor God and advance His Kingdom by making disciples, training leaders and planting churches. We are experiencing a wonderful growth in our spiritual family as a result of his labor of love. He and his wife, Janet, are also passionate about getting young people to know and understand God's will and destiny for their lives. They inspire me and countless others to live lives that glorify God and reflect His standard of purity and holiness. They don't just talk the talk. They truly live it in their walk with God.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?