Friday, March 04, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #200

I appreciate my pastor because he is an excellent guitar player and also leads the worship team. I have not been going to church for the past 6 years but through God's wonderful gift of music, I am back in church worshipping the Lord. I am a musician and teacher of music here in Loudoun County, VA and I actually played percussion the first year for Passion '97 with Sam Perry in Austin, TX. Though I have seen my series of trials and lost my direction for music in Texas due to some unforeseen medical reasons, my Pastor keeps me strong and encouraged that the Lord has given me a talent for percussion. I want to also add, the Lord has given Pastor Hans a talent for flat pickin' and writing songs. Amen. Thank you for the book for Pastor Hans and God Bless.

Bob

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?