Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #198

Pastor Raymond is a wonderful servant of our Lord Jesus Christ. As a Pastor, Ray is first and foremost dedicated to glorifying and exalting Christ Jesus as he expounds from His Word. His skills of Biblical exposition are indeed a gift from the Lord of which he has proven to be a faithful steward. His pastors heart is also very evident in his prayer life as it is an integral part of the life of the local body, as he leads by example and thus encourages many a heart in the same. The first time I spoke with him on the phone to find out more about the church we seemed to connect right away as we knew each other for some time. I would hope that all could get along with their pastor in like manner. Since then we have had hours of joyous fellowship via phone and personal visitation. Recently my wife and I had our third child and at the drop of a hat, upon hearing the news of the birth, brother Ray came and gave us a lengthy visit at the hospital. Considering the very busy schedule of a pastor this was indeed quite kind that he would take such time out of his busy hectic day to visit us. I give many thanks to God for all he has done for me and my family through Pastor Ray and look forward to the years ahead of blessing under his leadership and teaching. -Bob

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?