Friday, January 21, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #165



"Pastor John is a great pastor because he gives wonderful, relevant and easy-to-understand sermons. I have learned so much through his messages. Pastor John is a godly man of excellent character, and also very humble. He also has a wonderful and supportive family that helped him to build our church. Pastor John believes in giving and I have had the privilege to serve alongside him in helping to serve food to the homeless and giving toys to lower-income families and their children during the holidays. The purpose of our church is to help people connect with God and each other and through Pastor John's leadership I have been able to do this. We are truly blessed to have Pastor John as our pastor." - Nancy



|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?