Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #163

I suppose my perspective on our pastor will be a little different - since he's my dad! :) One of the main things I have appreciated is the experience of growing up in a home where we're taught to serve in our local church. Dad has given me many opportunities to use my talents - through music, teaching, working with younger ones, and so on. I also like the way Dad can take over in a chaotic situation (when the power point slides quit working, the special music person loses their tape, or the praise leader gets sick) and quickly make it organized! :) He can keep a conversation going with someone when I would have run out of words long ago and knows how to show interest in the topics that are important to them. Anyway, I'm thankful for the pastor - and dad! - that God gave me. :) -Danae

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?