Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #154

My minister is also my father so I would say that I love him because I truly know who he is. I see him struggle and I see him prevail and through it all I see the character that he upholds. He is always willing to help others without worrying if they will 'come to our church'. He is always open to suggestion from those under his pastorial supervison and, most importantly, God. He's not set in 'how things should be'. He's willing to do what God wants and allow anything, from a service to his life, to change and move as God sees fit. He refuses to play the "And how many people attend your church?" game, focusing instead on helping others through the 'ruts' in their life -no matter which fellowship they decide to attend in the end. -Valarie

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?