Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #152

I appreciate Pastor David because I see in him a passion for the bride of Christ, the church. He has demonstrated a unique understanding of God’s design and function of the body of Christ, and taught me much about how to shepherd the flock of God with the skill of our hands and the integrity of our hearts. Last year, Pastor David preached a message entitled “Why join a church.” God used this message in a powerful way to help me understand the importance for young single college students to be committed, active, and passionate about joining the family of God. Pastor David’s entire family are all actively involved in the church. His personal life validates the message he espouses. I appreciate Pastor David’s pursuit of Holiness in all of his conduct and the clear example of a mature believer he’s been for my wife and I. But most importantly, I appreciate the way Pastor David preaches the Word of God. His preaching is true, clear, and passionate. His ministry is marked with integrity. His life is God honoring, Christ exalting, and Cross entered. His is a great pastor. -Tommy

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?