Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #151

I appreciate my pastors because they are a team. Both Tom and Adey preach and allow us to get a glimpse of their daily lives. They are honest, they don't beat around the bush, and they ask the hard questions we need to think about. I leave feeling refreshed after seeing them so vulnerable and being able to come broken, needing healing, and not having to put up a front. They are available to meet outside of church, which I did a while ago, and I have to say it was the most positive experience I've had meeting with a church leader. This interaction with Adey was so encouraging, I left validated, prayed for, and understood. I appreciate their vision of including the arts in our church and in starting a college ministry. I am blessed to have a picture of healthy church leaders like them in front of me. -Steph

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?