Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #146

I appreciate my Pastor first and foremost because he is an anointed man of God. My pastor has been in the ministry for a while now and about five years ago God called him to start his own church. He followed the voice of God and through his ministry he has blessed the church and community greatly. He continuously gives to anyone that is in need. I have seen my Pastor grow spiritually over the past couple of years. Being under the guidance of my pastor, I have realized the calling on my life
and have begun to walk in that calling. I truly feel that if I was not at this church and he was not my pastor, I might not be where I am today. I thank the Lord for allowing this man to pastor such a wonderful church. -Latoya

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?