Friday, January 07, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #143

I would like to Bless my Pastor for his enduring commitment to the Kingdom of God. Eleven years ago, he heard from God, and moved from North Carolina to California. The calling on His life, placed by God, was to minister to the homeless in San Francisco. A young man in his twenties, he obeyed the voice of the Lord, and his life would be changed forever. Eleven years later, my Pastor, Steve, struggles daily with his ministry. While never doubting the hand of God apon his life, Steve ministers to a congrigation, that have problems many of us only read about. Pastor Steve delivers the Word of the Lord faithfully to God's children. The Lord has used Pastor Steve and his family to show me and many others, what true compassion looks like. God doesn't care what problems people have, He's bigger than that. There are many difficulties that come with an Inner-city ministry. It is a ministry that many people would prefer to not to be called. Pastor Steve is faithful, and his light shines daily. -Dawn

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?