Friday, January 07, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #142

I have been attending my church now for about 15 years, and I can truly say that I have been spiritually fed and blessed countless times, over and over again. C.C. in his humbleness to serve, has been a spiritual guide and encouragement to me over the years, not only as a pastor, but I am also blessed because he is my grandfather. His pure love and compassion to help others and pour out the Gospel of Christ to the community is truly an example of “laying down our life” and has enabled our church to grow in unity. His gift of speaking and in-depth teaching of the Word has been tremendous over the years and we always learn something new. Even when he comes to visit, I can count on him for a wise thought, a prayer, a verse, or companionship. Pastor and also Grandpa C.C. is someone I admire and will cherish forever. -Becky

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?