Friday, January 07, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #141

Pastor Femi has never cease to amaze me with his integrity and style of leadership. To me he is the kind of person every Pastor and church leader should emulate. He has always been able to make himself very "visible" to the congregation by not taking glory in the position he has found himself by being the Pastor that almost everyone can approach and at the same time remain "invisible" by not trying to take the place of God in the life of his congregation. Because of his leadership style, i often times refer to my church as a kind of "Boot Camp" where everyone has the opportunity of experiencing God on the first-hand basis. So when you next want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the Biblical truth, Pastor Femi is the man. -Oluwole

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?