Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Why I Love My Pastor #139

I think with any pastor or man of God there are many reasons to appreciate them and the same goes for my pastor. The reason that I am going to talk about is his connection and love for the youth to do well and go far in God's calling. I remember the first youth meeting I went to the pastor was also there hanging out with the youth forming a connection with us. Because he took the time and made an effort to get to know us we have been able to come to him and his wife with many questions, which are answered with scriptures and in a way that a youth can grasp the point. A few youth in the church have lost parents not being one of them I can't understand that loss but I remember seeing how involved my pastor was and how much hope he offered the youth who had lost their parents he and his family offered to show them the light of Jesus through a very big time of darkness. My pastor and his family are like an adopted second family to me. I am thankful that God blessed me with such a family to look up too. -Kymberleigh


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?