Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #99

My Pastor’s name is David. We are a very small congregation and rent a meeting room on Sunday mornings for our fellowship. My Pastor has truly laid his life down for his flock. The church is barely able to sow financially into his life, so he works other jobs, but he dedicates his time and efforts to his flock as if he was totally supported financially by them. His heart is on fire for the Lord and is using every gifting the Holy Spirit has given him to lead his flock to the Lord always. He is a man of excellence and does all things for the church in that manner. I am thankful to the Lord for calling me into this fellowship and for all the things I am learning under my Pastor’s leadership. -Nancy

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?