Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #95

Pastor Mickey is one of a kind. In fact, he cringes at anyone using "Pastor" as a precursor to his name. He is just Mickey. For a few years, Mickey was working a 9-5 full-time corporate job; teaching, leading and encouraging a part of Christ's Body; and loving his three beautiful children and amazing wife. Only until recently has he been able to be a full-time pastor. Every day Mickey shows me evidence of humility, generosity and kindness that can only come from Christ. His submission to the Lord not only encourages me, but everyone in my church family. Mickey, we are proud of you. Thank you for yielding to His Vision- you are one of a kind because of Him and His faithfulness! -Leah

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?