Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #88

My pastor was blessed with many children and a God fearing wife and when the time came he began preaching the gospel full time for a small church. Another opportunity arose for him to preach full time at a larger work, but it required him to move his family thousands of miles across country. This was a huge leap of faith that I would liken to Abraham's in the example of moving where God told him to even though he didn't know what exactly he was getting himself into. The work that brought him to Indiana lasted for a few years and then the Lord showed him an even greater opportunity. He is currently one of four Pastors. Not only is Bruce one of the spiritual leaders of our local work, he is also a great spiritual leader for our family. He is my father. -Jeff

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?