Friday, December 03, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #79


During a hard time, a great friend of our family extended a prayerful hand and Biblical support. He was currently pastoring in another state and we had not considered ever leaving home. In a way that only God can, He changed hearts, minds and our zip code. My wife, daughter, mother, father, three sisters, a cousin and I all packed up and headed East. We have been blessed to be under such a wonderful shepherd. I am encouraged and challenged every Sunday and Wednesday to be the man God has called me to be. I appreciate my pastor's ability to relate with each member whether young or old. He is a genuinely kind man with a heart that is after God's. I also appreciate his dedication to teaching his flock Biblical truths. I love my pastor and am thankful to be under his leadership. -J.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?