Friday, December 31, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #130

Probably the biggest thing I appreciate about my pastor is the way he relates to his congregation. He relates to us on a personal level often, with a friendly hi or good morning so-and-so. Also, he includes bits of humor, stories of other people or his own experiences in his sermons, which helps me to relate the message to my own life. In addition to relating to the congregation on a personal level, he reminds us to pray for other Christians around the world...especially those who are being persecuted. Sometimes during his sermon he will read the stories of Christians in other areas who have been jailed and sometimes tortured. This helps me to remember that I am incredibly blessed to be growing up in a Christian home in the United States. So, thank you...to my pastor for helping me to grow. - Brianna

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?