Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #111

There are many reasons why I appreciate my pastor, Rev. Joseph. First and foremost, he is my husband of 16 years. He not only shepherds his congregation flock but he is the spiritual head of our home. He is the most caring, compassionate man that I know. His love for God is so very evident in all that he does. He has the ability to minister to all ages, from those in the nursery to our senior citizens. He is a man of prayer, he knows that his ministry is futile without his communing with God first. He spends many hours in prayer and in God's Word. He is a tremendous preacher. He speaks what God tells him to speak, even if it means stepping on some toes! He is able to keep a good attitude about ministry because of his great sense of humor. A saying that he invented that keeps him in going in discouraging times is "People are people, and people are ministry." I don't how many times we've repeated that phrase over the years! I could go on and on but suffice it to say that he is, in my opinion, one terrific pastor!! -Marybeth

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?