Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #108

My pastor has always been so much more than a "preacher" even though I tend to view the role of the pastor mostly as "preacher" he fits that role well and then goes above and beyond. He spends much of his time visiting family members of church members as well as church members frequently and whenever someone is hospitalized.
I understand the time and sacrifice that is required to make the efforts he makes, I myself am the youth pastor of the church and know that he holds many times over the burden and stress that I do. So being in my position as a staff member and knowing what it is like to always have as many people talking about you as there are praying for you and still being able to love those people and minister to them, I have come to truly respect him and his attitude of service. - Jason

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?