Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #70

I appreciate pastor Mike, for the heart God has placed in him. As I have gotten to develop a friendship through time, he’s been such an encouragement to my walk with God and been a blessing in my life. His passion to reach the unsaved college students is breath taking and challenges me each day at my college campus to shine my light, like a city on a hill. These characteristics I have learn through our friendship, are why I can say I look up to him as a mentor more than he ever knows and how he lives his life being a man of God with integrity. First, he lives a life with God at the center and the college kids needs first, above his. Second, he is a faithful father to his family and dedicated to directing kids closer in their walk with God. Third, he lets his actions speak louder than his words and takes time out of his week to spend with people in the college group. If there is one verse I can say that fits best how he lives his life is Psalm 86:11!

[Note: This is an installment of our "Why I Love My Pastor" posts from
people around the world honoring the faithful leaders of their local
churches. Here's how it works: a person sends his or her thoughts and the
name and address of their pastor. Then we send the pastor a free, signed
copy of "Stop Dating the Church" along with the note written about them. For
more info on how you can participate, please visit the joshharris.com
homepage.]

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?