Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #69

He has pastored here for 11 years. In the church, he has labored especially in the areas of family life and young people growing up with high moral standards in their lives. The young people's attitudes in the church have changed a lot through his teaching and the opportunities for service that he has introduced.

Working for the Lord here is not at all easy. People have absolutely no interest, and yet, David continues to regularly write leaflets which are distributed to about 4,000 homes in the area, a number of times a year, in the hope that a spark of interest may lead to some coming to the church or contacting us to find out more. I appreciate my pastor in so many ways, even more than the average church member, because he is also my precious husband, of 27 years. -Colette

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?