Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #58

My pastor, Wayne, has faithfully ministered to our body of believers over the last 20 years. I appreciate so very much his commitment to preach the Word, and nothing but the Word. I am also so thankful for his commitment to our church in all the other ways he ministers to us. Pastor Wayne’s complete dedication, sacrificing his own wants and needs to serve us, doing all the little things “they never taught you in Bible college” has not only ministered to me, it has been a wonderful example to me of what it means to be a wholehearted disciple of Christ. I pray that I may be as faithful as he has been to answer and continue to follow the call of Christ. And above all, I am thankful that God has given him to me as my father. I love you, Daddy. -April

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?