Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #53

Pastor Graham grew up in American, attending churches with 1000's of people. But 15 years ago he felt a calling to come to Australia to a church of about 150 which has now grown to about 600. Its not about the numbers its about being faithful to God's calling for our lives, and my Pastor has done exactly that. Putting aside personal dreams to serving Jesus and it is a wonderful example to me down-under in Australia. I appreciate his heart which beats for Christ. I'm inspired by the words which he speaks on Sunday and lives all week. I'm touched by his affection and kindness for not only his kids but the all the children on God. And I'm a more mature Christian because of the individual time he has generously spared for me. Thank you Jesus for your faithful servant Graham. -David

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?