Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #26

To begin, what I appreciate about pastor Robert is that he exemplifies godliness in his relationships with his flock. What is so admirable about Pastor Robert is that he is a very humble and personable man of God. He exhibits overwhelming patience, compassion, gentleness, kindness, and care with all people. Observing how he relates to people with meekness, respect, and encouragement is a priceless lesson for me.

Second, I appreciate so much how Pastor Robert has allowed me to experiment, grow, and make mistakes as a servant within the church. He is very supportive of innovative ideas and trusting of individuals' God-given talents. As a result, I have experienced some of the greatest spiritual growth of my life.

Last, I appreciate the love that he openly exhibits toward his wife of twenty-plus years. It is delightful to see him vocalize his affection for his bride and model the character and example that a Godly man should exhibit towards her. It is a pleasure to know Pastor Robert and an awesome experience to have served under him.
-Steven

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?