Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #25

Pastor Randy is the most influential, amazing man of God in my life. He is an awesome listener and has become a spiritual father to me. He gives spiritually sound godly counsel to us all and is genuinely a shepherd over the flock God has entrusted to him.

[Note: This is an installment of our "Why I Love My Pastor" posts from
people around the world honoring the faithful leaders of their local
churches. Here's how it works: a person sends his or her thoughts and the
name and address of their pastor. Then we send the pastor a free, signed
copy of "Stop Dating the Church" along with the note written about them. For
more info on how you can participate, please visit the joshharris.com
homepage.]

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?