Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #2

My pastor is an awesome man of God, who has a heart to see the body of Christ live this life the way God intended for us to live it. He teaches the word of God exactly for what it is...THE WORD OF GOD, not adding to it or taking anything away from it. He has a way of grasping you with the Word so that you can apply it to your lifestyle. I appreciate and respect a man who stands boldly everytime he ministers, not worried about what the people might say, and tells the truth. How many people can God trust to do that? Many come to the church but they are not connected with the church, the vision, or the Pastor. Since I have been under the leadership of Pastor Jacko, I can truley say that my life has been changed for the better and there are many others at my church who can say the same.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?