Friday, November 05, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #15

I am so thankful to God for Habib. He is gift from God to our church as well as my life! Habib is a man of God who genuinely loves God with everything that he has inside him. He is incredibly on fire for God. I would say that WORSHIP is the theme of his life, and this is reflected in the way he treats others. His love for people really reflects the love of Jesus. I have heard so many people say that they are thankful for Habib's solid biblical teaching and that we are so blessed to have such a pastor. His heart breaks for people that don't know God and his mission is that the gospel reach the ends of the earth. He is also the pastor of our Youth Group and he is completely devoted to this ministry. Praise God for this man, God's anointing is upon him!

[Note: This is an installment of our "Why I Love My Pastor" posts from
people around the world honoring the faithful leaders of their local
churches. Here's how it works: a person sends his or her thoughts and the
name and address of their pastor. Then we send the pastor a free, signed
copy of "Stop Dating the Church" along with the note written about them. For
more info on how you can participate, please visit the joshharris.com
homepage.]

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?