Friday, November 05, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #14

I am tremendously blessed to have a Pastor that fears, respects and loves God. Pastor Randy truly embodies what the Lord had in mind when creating the position of a Pastor. He has been my father, brother and friend in the last 8 years that I have known him. He sacrifices his time and energy into the spiritual health of each member of his church. He is a man with great vision and a big heart.

Before becoming my senior Pastor, Pastor Randy was my youth Pastor. He has invested in me since I was 14 years old. He has taught me to honor God, to put God first, and most importantly, in difficult times he has always reminded me of GodÂ’s mercy and grace.

I love him for all that he has done, for the example he is to me, and because his love for me is evident. - Leslie

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?