Friday, November 05, 2004

Why I Love My Pastor #11

A small group of believers planted a church a little over a year ago. We wanted a church that placed the Word of God central in everything it did. Tracy has been leading us in this endeavor by the use of expository preaching and teaching of the Scriptures and adherence to sound doctrines. I have known Tracy for about four years now, and he has never given me cause to doubt his sincere love for Jesus Christ and the people God has given him to shepherd. Our church as well has grown tremendously during this last year. The people have such a hunger for more of God's Word since Tracy has placed it in the forefront of our worship. I thank God that He gave us a pastor such as Tracy. I love Tracy greatly and look forward to one day serving alongside him. -Robert

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?