Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Slicing My Thumb

I had no idea how much I used my thumb.

Yesterday while making a bow and arrow for my daughter I sliced into my thumb on my left hand. What an idiot I am! The knife cut about half an inch in, right through the nail. Yuck.

So I drove myself to the emergency room and got four stitches.

You may have noticed that we turned off the comments feature of the blog. Sorry if you're disappointed. I just don't have enough time to keep up with these and yet I feel responsible for what people read on my blog. Since there are times when people post things I don't agree with and I can't fully engage them it's easier to just turn it off. I don't mind people disagreeing with me and even hating me (I'm used to that) and they're free to do this on the rest of the internet!


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?