Thursday, May 20, 2004

A Huge Sigh of Relief

Today I sent in the last revised chapter of my book. The really hard part and bulk of the work is finished. God helped me to get done one day before tomorrow's drop-dead date.

Next my editor will do his final edits and send them to me. I'll go over this and also have CJ and Jeff look at it to give any final theological critique. After that I'll send it on to the "line editor" who will go through it word by word and clean up grammar and comment on anything else a reader might find confusing or unhelpful.

She'll send all these comments to me, I'll incorporate any small changes CJ and Jeff suggest and I will be officially DONE. Okay, except for helping to write the back cover copy, reviewing the galleys and finalizing the endorsements. But that stuff is the fun part! I am DONE with the hard stuff.

Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me through this process. I am so grateful to God for sustaining me. I am truly excited about the effect this book could have in lives.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?